We are Viterra.
Operating as one of New Zealand’s largest fully integrated agriculture networks, bringing growers and consumers together.
With over 35 years’ of commodity management experience, we have a reputation for fairness and integrity. We focus on safety, sustainability, quality and reliability in everything we do.
With our talented people, extensive knowledge, strong relationships and diverse capabilities, we offer solutions to open up pathways and create value for customers.
Our ambition is to build robust and lasting relationships with local growers and consumers alike, matching supply with demand.
Viterra is a responsible, long-term business working to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
Viterra in numbers
We are part of the global Viterra business
We are backed by a strong global agriculture network.
- Operate in 38 countries including marketing offices, storage and handling assets, processing facilities and port terminals.
- Global workforce of 17,500+ people with decades of experience and diverse capabilities
- Global leader in the origination, handling and marketing of wheat, barley, pulses, canola and soymeal. Across 2022, we marketed 102MMT of agricultural commodities through our supply chains.
- 200+ ocean going vessels under voyage and time charter moving product between origin and destination.
- Owned by three shareholders who are investing for the long-term: Glencore, CPP Investments and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI).